UK Delivery Charges
All candles, lamps & shades, cushions, bed linens and other accessories are usually delivered within 7 working days by DPD – tracking details provided.
If accessories are ordered in conjunction with other made to order items in our collection (headboards & beds, upholstery, case goods, rugs) please note that they will be delivered separately, but you will only be charged once (will be the set charge for made to order items)
All of our Made to Order (Case goods, headboards & beds, upholstery, bargello rugs) will be delivered by our dedicated minimum two person white glove delivery team across the United Kingdom (including, Scotland, N.Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight). *Please see white glove delivery information below
Please note any issues with access on delivery of your items are the responsibility of the customer, so please ensure this is checked ahead of placing the order. Any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Made to Order lead times are between 10-12 weeks from time of order and receipt of fabric if COM. All lead times are on the TROVE website.
Two/three person white glove delivery service for made to order items
We understand that receiving your order can be just as important as selecting the right items; that’s why we offer our white glove delivery service for our made to order items. The service takes care of all of the details, ensuring your items arrive on time and in perfect condition. This is a premium service provided by an experienced team of delivery professionals, that goes beyond the traditional delivery process and provides the customer with an added layer of convenience and assurance. The service includes:
- Pre-delivery contact via both email and mobile phone one week prior to delivery, to agree a mutually convenient time and date for delivery. They will also verify any special access issues such as pedestrian area, parking restrictions etc.
- A call on the day when the driver is enroute, to update on delivery eta.
- Notification call or text alerting the consumer of any delays or changes to delivery expectations.
- Delivery to the room/area of choice, items checked to ensure they are in perfect condition, and the removal & safe disposal of all packaging.
Things to consider:
- You will be contacted the day before your delivery to confirm your slot and to ensure that you are still available to receive delivery.
- You will need to sign for receipt of the product.
- You, the customer, are responsible for ensuring the dimensions of each product are able to be delivered safely and without obstruction to the room of choice. If upon arrival there are clearly obstacles that prevent the delivery team from fulfilling the delivery, you will be charged a delivery cancellation fee and will also be charged for redelivery when access is suitable.
- Changes to your delivery date can be made up until 48 hours before your agreed delivery date, any charges within 48 hours will incur charges.
- If for whatever reason on the agreed day of delivery you are unable to accept the delivery then you the customer, will be charged for redelivery.
Delivery Outside The UK
We deliver to most countries/regions globally. Currently, this option isn’t available via the website, so please email email@example.com and one of the team will be able to advise on associated shipping charges and lead times.
Made To Order Returns & Cancellations – please note: items that are made to order are non-returnable and non refundable (unless clearly damaged upon delivery). For made to order items, you may cancel your order up to 48 hours after placing your order. After this, a 50% cancellation fee will be taken from the original order value.
Available Now & Vintage – we accept any of these items for return within 14 days of purchase (receipt of purchase must be provided – either emailed or printed receipt).